© 2019 by Facility Sourcing  Direct

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • LinkedIn - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

EnvirOx is Awesome... Why Haven't You Checked it Out?

December 8, 2017

With EnvirOx, you can take care of 95% of your cleaning challenges with just one product. For the other 5%, their specialty-use products have you covered.

Best of all, EnvirOx is safer, healthier, and leaves far less residue than typical cleaners; no more sticky surfaces that get dirty quickly and can harbor bacteria; less worry about surface damage or worker safety! Want more information about this amazing cleaner? Contact Lynn in our sales department at:

 

@facilitysourcingdirect.com for more information and pricing TODAY! You can also check out our other quality and safety-enhancing products at: www.facilitysourcingdirect.com . . . looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Please reload

Featured Posts

The ROI of Safety

June 23, 2014

1/2
Please reload

Recent Posts

August 27, 2018

August 21, 2018

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square